Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dad and Dave

Grandpa Hafen
Dad, A little late, but wanted to tell you Happy Father's Day. Thank you so much for all that you have done and still to do for me. You have been and still continue to be the best father a girl could ask for. You have always put mom and us girls first and have been a great example for everyone around you. There is no doubt that you love children. Seeing you with Hailey is so wonderful to me. I see how much you love her and how much joy you and Hailey have when you are together. Amber, Amy and I are so LUCKY to have you as a father.
I love you Dad, thanks for being my HERO!
Grandpa HalliganDave, Happy Belated Father's Day! Thanks for being a great grandpa to Hailey, she loves you so much. Also, thanks for being a wonderful father in law, I couldn't have asked for a better one! Patrick looks up to you so much. He is an amazing friend, husband and father because of the tremendous example you have lead for him! Sharon is one lucky women! Thanks for all that you do for our family.
We love you!

No comments: