
Last weekend we went to Grandma and Grandpa
Halligan's to enjoy their warm pool! This is the first time Hailey has been swimming, not counting her many bathtub attempts! She instantly transformed into a FISH. I could not believe how much she loved to be in the water. At first she was a little scared and was hanging onto daddy's neck really tight, but it did not take her long to get used to it. When Patrick put her into her
floatie she just laid her head back and relaxed. She looked like she was trying to get a sun tan! =) Let's hope she has the ability to tan like her daddy, the sun and I are NOT friends!
3 comments:
I love those big Blue eyes!
She is too cute! Good luck with the tanning thing. My kids have NO chance, their dad and I are both white.(we burn and then freckle)
her eyes are the bluest things i have ever seen, beautiful!!
Post a Comment