Thursday, June 25, 2009

4 Years


Wow, I can hardly believe that Patrick and I have been married for FOUR years now. It has been the best four years of my life. Everyday I wonder how it is that I was so lucky to get such an amazing man to marry me! =) Our Anniversary kind of snuck up on us so we didn't really do too much. Patrick did surprise me and take me to a nice dinner, where most of our conversation was about Hailey (gotta love it). Followed by some shopping, where all we bought was a cute little outfit for Hailey! I am so thankful for the man that I get to spend forever with. I am also thankful that he has put up with me so well these last four years considering almost half of them I have been pregnant and not so pleasant! I love you Patrick and I look forward to many, many, many years, when I am not pregnant, with you by my side!

XOXO

No comments: