Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Montana

We recently got back from a very enjoyable trip to Montana. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to go because of the pregnancy but I got the OK from my doctor and off we went. While we were there we hung out with family and celebrated Joe's birthday and Grandma and Grandpa Fendrick's 60th wedding anniversary. We had such an amazing time and we can't wait to see our family again soon! On the flight up, the plane was not crowded so Hailey got her own seat. As you can see, she loved it!


Hailey giving Uncle Joe knuckles for his birthday!

Falling asleep in Great Grandma's lap!

Giggling with Great Grandpa!

Jake, Dylan, Connor and Hailey with their Great Grandparents!

Eating olives, she so takes after her dad on this one!

60 years and stronger than ever! What an amazing example they have set for ALL!

Mike, Joe, Chris and Patrick!

No comments: