Friday, June 10, 2011

Dress Rehearsal

I asked Hailey to pose for a picture and this is what she did.... She makes my heart so happy!
Getting ready to take the stage! I was a little worried she would freak out but she did awesome, especially with all the waiting involved. She ABSOLUTELY loved being dressed up so I know that helped.
Posing all on her own AGAIN!
She is the sweetest little thing! Her outfit looked so cute on her!
They made a train to head onto the stage. It cracks me up because the first little girl fell then all of them fell right behind her. It was a domino effect!
Dancing like a little Super Star. I was SHOCKED and proud. The reason I say SHOCKED is because she is so shy. I was so impressed with how well she did with people watching. This is only dress rehearsal so we are hoping for the best at the recital tomorrow. At least I got today on video because she did GREAT!
Posing at the end of her dance! Good Job Hailey Sue, You make mommy so proud!
Her treat for doing such a great job!

No comments: