We left Texas at 6:30 am which means that I had to be up and ready to leave my cousins house by 4:45 am. Jenny and I stayed up until about 3:30 am just talking (like we did every night that I was there) then I packed until it was time to leave the house. Poor Uncle Kevin drove us to the airport with Hailey and Tyler crying the whole time from being so tired! Then he helped me to the checkpoint and they would not let him any farther so there I was ALONE with two backpacks, a stroller and TWO tired and crying kids who both wanted me to hold them. It was a NIGHTMARE. Once we got into the airport they settled down and Hailey held Tyler while I pushed them in the stroller which helped out a ton. We almost missed the plane but thankfully they waited for us. The kids slept until Denver which was a nice break. Denver was an entirely different story. I had to wake the kids up, get off the plane, and travel across the entire airport AGAIN where we almost missed the plane because Hailey had to poop and Tyler slammed his fingers into the bathroom door. I lost Hailey's brand new computer and boarded the plane just in time for them to shut the doors and take off. CRAZY! On the plane the kids were AWFUL. They were fighting, throwing their food and kicking the lady's seat in front of us the entire time. I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open. It was the longest flight that I think I will ever take in my lifetime and it was only 45 minutes. When we landed in Montana I was SOOOOOO happy to see my handsome husband and in laws standing there by the gate. They brought Hailey flowers and I didn't have a kid on my hip for the first time in 4 days! Needless to say I missed my husband tremendously and realized very quickly that it takes two of us to keep these two little munchkins under wraps. He is the GREATEST husband in the world and I have to remind myself to not take his helping me for granted EVER again! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment