Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandpa, WE MISS YOU!

A few of us went to Bunkerville to visit my Grandpa's grave on his birthday! We had a picnic lunch and just spent the morning hanging out with cousins and Grandma.
Grandma bought 13 balloons for the kids to send to Grandpa. The kids wanted him to have balloons for his birthday.
It was funny because right before everyone was suppose to release the balloons Hailey said, "Mommy I want to keep mine." She then went on to say that she wanted Great Grandpa to have a birthday party with balloons, just not her balloon. Little Stinker. She finally let it go and was happy to be sending it off!
Grandma with just a few of her MANY MANY great grand kids. Mom, Dad and Aunt Althea were in the picture too!
Dad, Grandma and Aunt Althea
I can't EVEN begin to imagine how much my dad's heart aches for his father. He misses him everyday just like the rest of us! I know my Dad makes my Grandpa proud. He is an amazing father and grandfather just like Grandpa!
We miss you everyday Grandpa. We hope you had a wonderful birthday celebration in heaven! We will be seeing you again someday!
I LOVE YOU!
XOXOXO

No comments: