
Here I am teaching the girls how to jump on hotel beds. Am I a good example for them, or what? We had a lot of fun!

Papa with all his
grand kids at Sea Port Village!

Funny Story... While we were in Sea Port Village we went into a store to buy Hailey some new shoes. We had shoes all picked out and ready to be purchased until she saw these Elmo shoes. She went crazy! She was so excited to see Elmo on shoes that she just kept saying
Elmo,
Elmo over and over again. Of course, her daddy HAD to buy them for her. We put them on her in the store and she ran out yelling ELMO SHOES and starting bending down and showing everyone who walked by her new
Elmo shoes. It was hysterical!

Here she is showing her new shoes off to her cousins!
3 comments:
How cute! Looks like you guys had tons of fun.
Hey, I am glad that you found my blog. I was so excited to see your little girl, it looks like Cali was so much fun. We should hang out sometime. Tyler needs to hang out with more of his friends that have kids. I think he is still in party mode kind of.
It looks like you guys had so much fun, I can't wait until we go back there again. You guys are awesome and thanks again for the awesome shirt you guys got chris, it rocks.
Post a Comment