Monday, November 10, 2008

Wild Animal Park

On the last day of our California trip we went to the Wild Animal Park. Here are a few of the MANY pictures that I took!

Here is Patrick wearing Wes' jacket! Sorry babe, just had to post it! Love you! =)

When we first got to the park Hailey crashed! We had a really long weekend and she did not take any naps at all. She is used to her two naps each day so we were surprised that she was in such a good mood all weekend!

We woke Hailey up to take her into the bird sanctuary! I think the expression says it all! She kept saying "oh Wow"! It was so cute!


Daddy being attacked by the birds and Hailey laughing!

Hailey loved the birds! She thought they were so funny!

I did not like the birds! They were CRAZY! Look at all my family members laughing at me in the background! Thanks guys!

The three of us riding around in a jeep looking at all the wild animals!

The rest of the family!


Of course we had to buy Hailey something! She loved this cheetah and kept kissing and hugging it!

2 comments:

West and Darci said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Love the birds in your hair! Haha!

Courtney M said...

Such cute pictures! I love the one of you gettin attacked by the bird, but my favorite part about it is Jed off to the side looking like the bird whisperer hahaha