OK, this is so wrong, but so funny! We went to California over the weekend and Amy decided to teach Hailey some new words. I don't think Amy realized that Hailey is a little sponge, so kidding around Amy said it and the next thing we all know Hailey was saying it over and over again. The best part about it all is that Amy tried to make it okay by telling us ( last video) that we can teach her UNBORN children how to say "oh sh*t" someday too! ha ha.... still doesn't make it OK AMY! Sorry that I am encouraging my child to cuss in the videos, just couldn't help myself! Sorry Mom and Sharon.... Hey, you do have to admit it is sort of cute and totally funny!
10 comments:
Way to go AMY! It is pretty freaking hilarious I do admit.
That is hilarious....bad Amy!
That was so funny! What are aunts for? Right. You will have your time for paybacks!
Hailey looked adorable as a kitty. She is getting so big!
O my goodness!!! I can not stop laughing!!!
My dad taught Shelby her first word which was bull@&"$ . It was pretty cute back then
I agree. . . super funny!
Bad Aunt Amy!
That is too funny!! She looks right over @ Amy when she says it:) Brad taught Braiden to tell the girls, "Pink Sucks" They do remember everything!! She is a cutie!
It's so fun to read about your cute family! I hope you are doing well!
So great! She is beautiful! Something about little kids saying naughty words makes me laugh so hard.
Post a Comment