Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sea World

During the long break we had for Halloween and Nevada Day, the family decided to head to California! On Halloween we went to Sea World. We all had so much fun!

Here is a picture if Hannah, Sydney and Hailey dressed alike. One lady gasped at me when she saw me with all three of them because she thought I had triplets. I think the lady was crazy!

Mommy showing Hailey the dolphins!

Daddy and Hailey feeding the dolphins. We all got to feed them and touch them! It was a lot of fun! Hailey was really excited!

Patrick took this picture of all of us BEFORE we figured out why they called it the SOAK section!
Shamu showing us why it was a BAD IDEA to sit in the soak section!

The first time Shamu went around we all got drenched! Hailey loved it and thought it was so cool. He went around about three times and got us all soaking wet, but it was so much fun! Hailey even liked tasting the salt water that was dripping off of her face! GROSS =)

Papa and the kids after their shower from Shamu!

Hailey loves her daddy and her papa so much! She was so happy to be holding both of their hands!
Hailey jumping!

Hailey LOVES turtles so I had to put this picture on the blog. She went nuts when she saw this guy! She just kept saying, "wow, turtle".

Daddy and Hailey in the aquarium!
Hailey with her sexy daddy!
Riding Shamu! =)

Hailey getting a smooch from Hannah!

We all had so much fun! Can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had fun. You are brave taking all those kids. I heard Pat and Amber sat this trip out. The girls do look like triplets.

The Leavitts said...

Hey guys! I can't believe how big she is getting! I haven't seen her in a long time! We need to get the girls together soon! Hi to Pattybebe from us!