Hailey was so surprised when she woke up Christmas morning. About a month before Christmas she started telling everyone that Santa was bringing her a baby doll and an "ud nun" (her word for four wheeler). I think she was surprised to see that Santa was a lot more generous this year. Her daddy might of had something to do about that! =) We spent the morning at our house playing with our new toys, the afternoon at my mom and dad's opening more presents and the night with the entire Hafen family at my Grandma's. We had such an amazing Christmas!
Papa helping her ride her new pink "ud nun"
My mom trying to get a hug! Hailey was too excited to sit still for pictures!
This is Patrick opening a present that was the BIG SURPRISE. I think he was a little shocked when he finally got the box open!
This was Patrick's surprise! A new shirt for Hailey. I actually kept it a surprise from him for a little over a week because I wanted to do something special to let him know he was going to be a daddy again! He was sure surprised! Hailey wore it to my mom and dad's later that day and it was hilarious because it took everyone forever to read her shirt, but when they did they were all really surprised and super excited for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment