Thursday, April 9, 2009

sLaCkEr!!!

I have been a HUGE slacker over the last few months and was starting to feel really guilty with not keeping up with the blog! Hailey loves to sit on my lap and look at all the pictures with me and likes to hear me talk about them. I started to get sad because I had NOTHING from Christmas! I posted everything that I thought would be cute clear back until Christmas day! Hailey and I had so much fun last night sitting and looking at all the new pictures. For now on, I am going to be better at this blogging thing... I HOPE!

3 comments:

Chris & Jessi said...

Whoa, I even stopped checking your blog and look how much I missed out on. Good work. Now I am the big slacker.

The Talbot Family said...

It's about dang time you updated the blog!! Hailey is looking more and more like you! So Cute! I want to see some belly pics...

Chelsea Leavitt said...

We are supposed to go on Mondays too but the past couple of weeks have been messed up. We take him to the one on Grand Teton.