Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Bunny

On Saturday Patrick and I took Hailey down to the mall to see the Easter bunny. The entire way there she was so excited and kept telling us that she was going to sit on his lap. When she saw him from far away she was thrilled. She kept saying hi to him and waving at him! The second we got close she freaked out. It was the same exact reaction we got when we went to see Santa. She loves them from afar! When we were walking away I told Hailey that the Easter bunny isn't going to know what she wants for Easter because she didn't sit on his lap so she looked at him and yelled " I WANT CHOCOLATE!" It was SUPER cute!

I had to capture this picture because when we left she wanted to sit and stare at him for awhile but she had to be sneaky about it. Here she is checking out the Easter bunny but trying not to let him see her!

No comments: