My dad is always telling Hailey stories about lizards and alligators crawling on the floor so she will sit longer on his lap. I keep telling him how mean it is because he is going to make her afraid of animals. We went into a store and my dad saw this alligator and just had to buy it for Hailey. You would think that she would be terrified of this ugly creature because of all the stories my dad tells her about alligators biting him but she LOVES the thing. She sleeps with it every night and it takes up more than half of her crib. She tells her daddy and I sometimes that he bit her finger but she still keeps cuddling it and hugging it as she drifts off to sleep. Sometimes she rubs its back or will hold its hand! I tried one night to take it out after she had already fallen asleep and she woke up yelling at me to get her the alligator. What a strange child!

No comments:
Post a Comment