Tonight when Hailey was sitting at the dinner table she decided that she wanted a popsicle instead of her food. She must have asked her dad and I about one hundred times, " Can I have a popsicle." Every time we would tell her no she would ask again. Finally I gave in (a little) and asked her if she would like something else for dinner and she got really excited and said "yes!" When we asked her what she would like she said, "A POPSICLE!" It was so cute but frustrating!
At our second attempt to feed her some dinner she was still not eating even though she kept saying, " my tummy is hungry." She kept trying to get down from the table and leave so finally I told her if she got down from the table she was going to get a spanking. She looked at me super serious, got down from the table, walked over to me, pulled her dress up and said, "just spank me mommy." I am thinking that either I don't spank hard enough or dinner must have been really yucky tonight!
4 comments:
That is pretty cute. I sent you a email. Also not sure if people need a gmail account. I don't have one and can look at private blogs. But not sur if that is because I have a blog. Love her 2 years old pictures. How are you feeling? Almost done.
Hahahaha! That's so funny - what a cutie! Hope your next few weeks go well (and fast)!
OK, seriously, thats great. She is too cute. My Mom totally agrees too. THANK YOU guys soo much for coming and visiting us and bringing the fab Dilly Bars that were gone by Saturday and for helping Chris out. You guys are aweseome.
Sometimes it's so hard not to laugh when your kids say or do something that is bad but funny. Sometimes I have to turn my head to let a laugh out. That is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment