
We have been slacking. Around this time in my pregnancy with Hailey her room was complete, clothes were washed and we were just waiting! This poor little guy will be waiting for us if we keep it up! =) The good news is that Patrick, with the help of Hailey, put the crib, dresser and hutch together over the weekend so now we just have small things to worry about! Hailey is obsessed with her brother's room. She loves his new crib and wants to play in it every chance she gets.

Here is Hailey in front of brother's crib showing off her "Dorothy Shoes!"
2 comments:
I have the same bedding for Cole. I love it. You'll have to have Amber talk to Kristy about doing his name in the jungle theme for his room. She did some for mine and they matched it perfectly. So cute. I love it.
Cute cute room :) You are getting very close now aren't you :) Good Luck, little boys are pretty special!!!
Post a Comment