

Hailey had such a good time on the 4th. We spent the day with some good friends playing games and eating lots of food and then ended the night at my Aunt's house hanging out with family and blowing stuff up. At first Hailey was terrified of the fireworks, but once she got used to them she would just stare and say, "Oh pretty" or "WoW!" It was so cute because she kept covering her ears saying, "that too loud" when the big stuff was going off! She had so much fun which made Patrick and I enjoy the day so much more!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great 4th of July. Glad the baby is doing well. Congrats on 4 years!
Hailey is so funny! I still can't believe how well she talks! The little guys bedroom is adorable and I'm glad that things are good with him. So like 5 weeks left???? Hang in there....Oh and congrats for 4 years that is awesome!
Post a Comment