Thursday, July 2, 2009

Funny

  • The other day Hailey and I were driving home when she asked me, "Mommy, baby brother done growing yet?" My answer to her was, "No, not yet." To which she replied, "When he done growing I get in your tummy."
  • I also took the little cutie to get her very first library card yesterday! She was SO excited! She was running around the library holding it telling everyone, "My own card!" When I asked her if I could have it back to put into my purse she said, "No, I put in my purse at home." She is a character that is FOR SURE!
  • Another funny (well not really) is that Hailey has been battling with constipation problems off and on for a while now. A few weeks ago Hailey was sitting at the kitchen table when she looked up at Patrick and I and told us, " I constibated", (constipated) as tears rolled down her cheeks. I was part in shock because I didn't even know she could pronounce (sort of) such a big word and my heart also ached for her because I knew she was hurting so badly. She has been struggling with the issue for a few days so we decided to take her to the doctor. The doctor worked her magic and helped Hailey relieve her pain( it was NOT EASY). From that moment on she loves to tell people, "I constibated, Doctor help me go poo poo!" (That would be the funny part)=)

No comments: