Yesterday we went for an Ultrasound to check on the baby because my doctor was a little worried that I was measuring small. Anyone who knows me, knows I was freaking out about it! When we got there, the ultrasound couldn't have gone any better. Everything looked great and he even is considered BIG (70% percentile) for right now. He measured in at 5lbs 11oz (which I know can be a little off, it was just a big relief). Hailey was only 5lbs 6 oz when born and I thought I was delivering a 20 lb baby. I am a little worried that he might be a big guy, but I am really happy that everything is looking good and he is healthy!
Here are some pics...
His foot (which they say is BIG)
His cute little alien face!
And lastly, proof that he is still a Boy! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment