In June my mom and sisters threw me such an amazing baby shower for our little guy! Here are just some of the many pictures:

This is the incredibly delicious cake that my Aunt Althea made!

Me and my big tummy!

Hailey, Sharon and I!

A sign that my mom had made for the shower. I am sure it is true too! YIKES!

My mom and I!

My dad wrapped (shoved in a bag) this cute little camo outfit. It was really sweet!

Hailey trying to make a getaway with one of brother's new things!

Amber, Me, Mom and Amy! Love you guys! XOXO

Grandma Halligan was so sweet and brought Hailey a present to open as well!
Thank you everyone who came to "shower" me with much love and so many gifts! We have everything we need to bring this baby home now! I feel so very fortunate to have such an amazing family and great group of friends! You guys are the best! Also, to my sisters and mom, I don't know what I would do without you!
I love you all so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment